Monday, November 02, 2015

Man Candy Monday.

Happy November, friends! Hope you don't have too much of a candy hangover this morning, though I'm still trying to wake up myself. So! Here's some oh-so-sweet sugar for us. I'm starting to feel like these Man Candy Mondays perfectly mirror where we are in our Grey's Anatomy marathon binges, and today is no exception. This guy's character is all sorts of intense and passionate. His talent is off the charts. And those intoxicating eyes...

KEVIN MCKIDD!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm always very excited by something that's a curveball or from left field."

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures that you shared in your article is really nice and attractive for all the people of the community. The uk essays should be nice and good for all the societies because they can able to learn great things from these things.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin