Tuesday, December 01, 2015

Found: Chocolate Advent Calendars

Growing up, my mom's best friend would get my sister and me an Advent calendar every year. It was a special treat we looked forward to every single year, and now as an adult, I actually miss the anticipation and excitement of opening a new teeny, tiny window every day leading up to Christmas.

Well, it looks like Advent calendars have undergone a yummy makeover in recent years -- or maybe I've just been out of the loop all this time? The Vermont Chocolate Company creates whimsical calendars that contain little pieces of gourmet chocolate with each window.

How awesome is that? Happy December, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin