being an introvert, I can be pretty shy when I first meet people. Hard to wrap your head around, I know, but I tend to assess things first before I fully let my guard down.
But once I do? Oh, you'd better watch out! Once I get to know you, I'm going to be all up in your life and it's going to be the best thing since sliced bread. So! In that spirit, let's get to know each other more, shall we? Without further adieu, I give you "25 Things You Don't Know About Me"...*
1. I played a mean game of Memory when I was a kid.
2. I'm obsessed with the Internet and social media, but only got into YouTube a couple years ago.
3. Miranda Sings is my everything idol.
4. Whitney Houston's "One Moment In Time" is one of my fave songs to sing in the shower...at the top of my lungs!
5. I used to have the biggest crush on Brad from Adventures In Babysitting when I was 9.
6. The blue Sour Patch Kid is my favorite. #SourThenSweet
7. I've been known to talk in my sleep, according to my sister.
8. Apparently, I snore too.
9. My favorite word is catalyst.
10. I dream of going to Italy one day.
11. I used to push off my leg and hand splints during the night when I was little. THEY WERE SOOOO UNCOMFORTABLE!
12. I hate being a night person, but I can't seem to change!
13. My favorite number is 5.
14. Lifetime and Hallmark movies give me all the feels.
15. I sometimes cheat at Yahtzee...don't tell anyone!
16. I once tried to collect all the quarters from each U.S. state. I eventually got bored, so I spent them.
17. Mexican food is my favorite!
18. I can quote an obsessive amount of lines from "Annie."
19. I still buy CDs.
20. I used to alphabetize said CDs.
21. Historical trivia is my jam.
22. If I ran for president, I'd choose a power ballad as my theme song.
23. Jurassic Park sparked my fascination with dinosaurs.
24. I love having a summer birthday.
25. I'll always be a teenybopper at heart. OK, you probably already knew that one...
Well, there you have it, friends! Whew...that proved to be harder than I thought. What are some things that people don't know about you? Care to share? xoxo
*Thank you to US Weekly for the inspiration!