Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Following So About What I Said and Google Friend Connect

Just a little housekeeping announcement on this lovely Tuesday: As you may have heard, Google is in the process of updating Google Friend Connect. They're now requiring that people have a Google account when following blogs with GFC and removing people who are following using other accounts, like Yahoo! or Twitter. This is why you may notice a decrease in subscriber numbers of your favorite blogs or why you have been mysteriously unsubscribed from the blogs you read.

Here's what you need to do...

*You can create a Google account (if you don't already have one) and re-follow So About What I Said via Google Friend Connect. That way, the blog will be right there on your reading list and updated whenever a new post is added.

*You can follow So About What I Said in a reader such as Feedburner.

*You can subscribe by email and have new posts delivered straight to your inbox. It's like having the paper delivered to your door every morning!

*You can follow So About What I Said on one of its many social media channels:
              --Facebook
              --Twitter
              --Pinterest
              --Instagram
              --Bloglovin'

Please note: I'm a self-proclaimed social media addict and have been known to post everything from my latest blog post to my sadness over One Direction's permanent split.

And...I think that's it! I know that's a lot of info to throw your way, so let me know if you have any questions, friends! If you'd like, you can also email me at mellow1422@aol.com! You know I'm always here -- in the most non-creepy way, of course! xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin