Wednesday, January 13, 2016

So About What I Said: Reader Feedback Survey 2016

Welcome to the third Reader Feedback Survey!!! I'm so excited to hear your thoughts and suggestions again this year. What sorts of posts do you love? Which ones do you loathe? Which ones are just plain TMI? Whatever it is, I WANT TO HEAR IT ALL!!!

I've created a quick and painless 10-question survey and would love your input. You can take the survey here or embedded at the end of this post. I've also left a comment box at the end of most questions so you can add additional thoughts if you'd like.

And just like last time, there's a prize involved!! After you take the survey, leave a comment below and you'll be entered to win a free month of ad space! It's the perfect chance to share your blog, Etsy shop or brand.

I like to consider us on this blog journey together, sharing the ins and outs of our lives, and I hope you know how much you mean to me, friends! After all, you've seen me at my worst and at my most awkward, so we've got quite the history together, don't we? Excuse me while I go get a tissue...

Anyway, enough of my rambling! I'd love it if you'd take the survey, and go ahead and leave a comment below. Take the survey between now and February 1st, and don't forget to let me know you did so below. Thanks again for everything, friends, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts! xoxo


  1. Took the survey. Love the blog!

  2. Thanks, ladies!!! You're awesome! xoxo

  3. I love your blog. I really like it when you have Ms Bear guest post!

  4. Hi, Lin, and thanks so much for the feedback! I'll see if I can rope my mom into doing some more guest posts! :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin