Friday, January 08, 2016

Have an exciting weekend

Good evening, friends! How was your week? I don't know about you, but 2016 is sure flying by for me. I'll be spending the weekend working on some blog stuff and catching up on the final season of American Idol -- are you a fan? Hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

These photos of New York life in the 1950s are magical, don't you think?

Beatles songs for every occasion of your life.

The holidays may be over, but I say snow globes never go out of style!

"Why We Need to Reshape What It Means to Be a Person With a Disability."

Oh, look! It's online shopping heaven!!

Remember little landlord Pearl? Well, here's what she looks like today.

22 deep questions to ponder in 2016.

The most iconic American Idol performances of all time. What's your favorite?

Dream Vacation: This hotel designed with all sorts of mesmerizing optical illusions.

The best hot chocolate, according to experts.

Romantic quote.

How blue is the sky?

Four ways to support fellow bloggers.

Strange locations for McDonald's, don't you think?

"5 Reasons Why I'm Not Ashamed of My Mental Health Condition."

How pretty would a terrarium be for spring?

Adele knows the struggle is real.

The mathematically perfect way to slice a pizza.

Beware, horrible boss stories ahead.

Yummy!! Strawberry shortcake M&Ms are here for Valentine's Day! #Swoon

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I did see some of those strange locations for McDonald's somewhere on the web and they're pretty interesting. I like that one in China. I like the cats on your Instagram. Cool. I love cats.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin