Friday, January 15, 2016

Have a Happy Weekend

Welcome to the weekend, friends! What are you up to? My sister and I are planning on having another movie date tomorrow night. We watched Thelma & Louise last time, and tonight's pick is Footloose! Have you ever seen it? Love a young Kevin Bacon. I've been loving all the amazing feedback you've given me in this year's Reader Feedback Survey so far. Keep those ideas and suggestions coming; I so appreciate it. Anyway, hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The joys of freckles.

Beautiful wedding traditions around the world.

My teenybopper heart is breaking over this sad news.

Nancy Drew is coming back!

Who's excited for Grey's Anatomy to come back next month?

Sex and the City was essentially a documentary.

Abstract underwater art.

NBC's next live musical is...

Sweden is shifting to a six-hour work day.

29 celebrities perform lines from the iconic "Gone With The Wind."

Do you look up your high school crush on Facebook?

15 great performances from David Bowie.

LOVING these beaded bracelets.

Look, it's a life-size caravan made of...Lego bricks!

PSA: Take your lunch break.

The calming powers of to-do lists.

How well do you handle uncertainty?

Why, Jelly Belly, why?

Great round-up of affordable gifts.

Meet Manny, the selfie cat.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin