Saturday, January 23, 2016

Have a Cozy Weekend

Happy Saturday afternoon, friends! I'm sorry this week's link round-up is late! I woke up yesterday and felt downright sick, so needless to say, I was pretty out of commission. But, my body is feeling in tip-top shape today, which means that I'm raring to go. How's your weekend going? I'm thinking of all you East Coasters braving the Big Blizzard this weekend. Hope you are all relaxing, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Yummy! Brownie cookies, anyone?

The adorable story of three huskies and a cat.

This woman wrote Yelp reviews...about her dates!

25 best jobs in America.

Turns out, nice guys don't always finish last.

The 20 stages of binge-watching Grey's Anatomy.

Job advice: How to make a good first impression.

How gorgeous is this raw opal gemstone ring?

Which Eagles song are you?

Glenn Frey's 10 best you agree?

50 things Millennials have never heard of.

Ways technology has permanently changed first dates.

What do you think of these style resolutions?

Everyone should have a blog!

We could all benefit from procrastinating a little less, don't you think?

Small things to do for yourself in the kitchen.

These rainbow dream squares look delicious!

Photos of the Big Blizzard of 2016, for those of us who can't experience the magic in person.

Aww, this panda is certainly enjoying the snow.

Here's your love horoscope for 2016...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube! See you there, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin