Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Behind-The-Scenes Photos: Grey's Anatomy

Did you catch Grey's Anatomy last week? The episode marked the long-awaited return of everyone's favorite medical drama, and true to form, it didn't disappoint. I was on the edge of my seat for practically the entire episode -- that's how real it felt!

Actress Jerrika Hinton, who plays Dr. Stephanie Edwards, has gone from make-believe doctor to real-life documentarian with her behind-the-scenes photos of the show's cast and crew. ELLE published a round-up of those amazing photos last week, and it made me convinced of one thing: I am positively, hopelessly, head-over-heels in love with Dr. Owen Hunt. #NoShame #CrushingOnAFictionalCharacter

What did you think of last week's episode, friends?? Predictions for future episodes?? AND, am I the only one sensing romantic vibes between Alex and Meredith?? xoxo


  1. Loved last week's episode! It didn't hurt that Denzel Washington directed it either!

    I was totally feeling some kind of romance between Alex & Meredith. I love how his character has developed and wouldn't be upset if they wound up together if/when the series wraps up. (Which will be the saddest day EVER!)

  2. My thoughts exactly, Kara! Wonder how many more seasons we'll get!

  3. I loved the episode and yes, I too totally have a crush on Dr. Owen Hunt. I'm not a fan of Jo and her character just doesn't have much punch, so I hope Alex and Meredith get together too! Although last season I kind of got the feeling that Alex had a thing for Maggie. Maybe Owen and Maggie might explore a relationship, he could be right for her and she might be just what Doctor Christina ordered(pun intended) and she is, also, a cardio- thoracic surgeon like Christina. Brilliant too and we need more seasons to see her shine! Shonda Williams hasn't really let us explore the depths of her character.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin