Friday, February 05, 2016

Have a Relaxing Weekend

TGIF, friends!! How are you? What are you doing this weekend? Watching the Super Bowl, perhaps? As I've said before, I'm really only interested in the food...that is, after all, the best and most important part anyway, right? Be sure to eat lots of good food this weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Dream Vacation: The beauty of Iceland.

You are beautiful, inside and out.

This '70s-inspired photo shoot makes me want to go back in time!

15 inspiring Henry Ford quotes.

This actress almost played Carrie Bradshaw.

"I quit texting my boyfriend for a week..."

Feel like going ice skating through a forest in Canada?

Apparently, the traditional bridal shower is on the decline.

How Instagram changed the celebrity crush.

Wow, Alice In Wonderland Syndrome is a real thing.

How adorable are these baby piglets born in Chicago?

Wise words.

Meet the 'Survival Mom.'

If male scientists were written about like female scientists.

The best + worst time jumps in TV.

Real-life couples who starred together in music videos.

Check out this cereal vending machine made completely of Legos!

Pin love.

Why, Twitter, why??

9 stylish planners to organize your LIFE.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! See you there!

[Photo via We Heart It]


  1. The Twitter update bums me out, too! I hope they don't make it mandatory. Have a great weekend!

  2. Iceland looks a little bit like Oregon, so therefore I want to visit there someday.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin