Friday, February 26, 2016

Have a Lovely Weekend

Woohoo, welcome to Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? We're getting together with some friends we haven't seen in awhile, so it will be fun to catch up. Plus, I've got a new stack of magazines calling my name, and I feel NO ounce of guilt spending all day tomorrow reading to my heart's content. Hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

How 43 giant, crumbling presidential heads ended up in a Virginia field.

"The Internet is real life and words are weapons" = POWERFUL READ

One woman on grieving her mother in the digital age.

7 affordable online stores.

OK, I must admit that I'm sort of, kind of excited about this movie.

Yes! American Girl introduces Melody, a Civil Rights-era doll from Detroit.

Ever wonder what a typical day was like for a high schooler in 1990...? Here's the video for you!

What life is like in an introvert's head.

Gorgeous rings for spring.

Where has Girl of a Certain Age been all my life?

How well do you remember The Parent Trap?

What's your all-time favorite romantic comedy? Remember mine?

New Facebook video feature lets you sing 'Happy Birthday' to your friends.

What do you think of the new Facebook reactions?

"How I learned to date with a chronic illness"

Aww, town helps teen with terminal cancer marry his high school sweetheart.

10 bizarre money-saving habits that work.

How to focus in an age of distraction.

Are you right or left brained?

Demi Lovato rocks it again!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram! See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin