Thursday, March 17, 2016

Style Guide: St. Patty's Day Sparkle

Don't let my red hair fool you: I have zero Irish heritage in me. But that still doesn't mean I couldn't look for my pot at the end of the rainbow today! In fact, I figure St. Patrick's Day is the perfect day to dream up spring-y outfits -- made complete with my festive beads, of course! Check out this round-up of a few of my favorite, heavy-on-the-green style picks...
Funny t-shirt, $16.99 | Leprechaun socks, $4.02 | LOVE tote, $14.95 | Hair set, $10 | Jade beaded bracelet, $48 | Four-leaf clover necklace, $58

Hope you had a great day, friends! Did you wear anything festive? I'm off to put my beads away for another year... xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin