Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Dream Home: English Hobbit House



How cute is teeny tiny house in Shropshire, England? The history-rich home, which dates all the way back to the 15th Century, includes a reception hall, sitting room and inglenook fireplaces. Plus, the bedrooms all have period features, like timber framing, original fireplaces and wide oak floor boards.



Sounds like something straight out of a fairy tale, doesn't it? I half expect to see Little Red Riding Hood skip out of the front door on the way to see her granny! I don't know about you, but I'm thinking I'd feel pretty at-home and cozy here... xoxo

[Via Thought & Sight]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin