Monday, March 07, 2016

Family Photos: Life Lately

I was all set to post a new Letter To My Future Husband today, and then an unexpected writing deadline popped up! I'm sure all you fellow writers can relate, right?

So look for said letter tomorrow, but for now, I thought we'd have a little Family Photo fun in the form of these life lately photos. Because, really, you can learn a lot about someone's life through the pictures they take -- it's sort of like those unspoken stories, you know? Anyway, on to the pics, starting with this early-morning shot. Look who got up early! This photo was taken at 9:15 a.m. Of course I marked the occasion with my new favorite tinted lip balm...
Practicing my classic selfie pose...
A typical scene from my days spent working at the library...
Proof that I celebrate my half-birthday #LikeABoss...

The joys of cake, ice cream and games with friends...
After dinner cuddle time for the cats...really, could they be ANY cuter??
And lastly, even Harry wants to play a little Yahtzee!

What sorts of photos make up your "life lately," friends? What have you been up to? Let's chat!!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin