Tuesday, March 15, 2016

12 Terrific Tiny Tattoos

How's that for alliteration?

Anyway, I'm having a BEYOND-frustrating day trying to get my wheelchair fixed (ugh!), so let's look at some pretty tiny tattoos, shall we? There's nothing I love more than a little statement of creativity, you know? It's so much classier than those big, honkin', practically-the-width-of-your-back tattoos that are in the weird shape of some animal. Here are 12 of my favorite finds, starting with this peaceful pineapple to carry a slice of paradise wherever you go...
A cute clothes hanger for us shopping addicts!
This tiny flower for the nature lovers!
Quotes for outwardly expressing your inner writer!
A star to remember that you'll ALWAYS be -- you guessed it! -- a star!
A little love to carry with you!
This heart to make you smile!
Mountain peaks to keep you ever climbing!
A sly fox since he's your spirit animal!
Your life mantra so you never forget to live by it!
#Hashtag love, anyone?
And your shield of bravery to take on the world!


  1. These are such great finds, such a beautiful way of expressing something personal & meaningful. Love the mountains one!

  2. I love my little tattoos - I have an arrow behind one ear and a circle behind the other. I'd highly recommend them, and can confirm that neither really hurt at all!

    Sammy xo.


  3. That's awesome, Sam! I think those types of tats are so cool!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin