Saturday, March 12, 2016

Have a Happy Weekend

Happy weekend, friends! How was your week? I unofficially ushered in spring by taking the first walk of the year a few evenings ago and -- not surprisingly! -- it was GLORIOUS! It won't be long now until it's Polo Shirt Season, so get ready! And get out there and take lots of walks. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

What a beautiful photo series.

"Why wearing a bikini will help me feel better about having diabetes"

10 women who used Twitter to #MakeADifference.

What the cast of Downton Abbey look like in real life.

Can you guess the boy band music video?

Aww, how adorable is this flipbook proposal?

Team Leonardo + Kate 4EVER!

My obsession with turquoise continues.

Now this is a cute photo shoot!

Fun food art.

George Martin's journey as the Fifth Beatle.

Check out these time-saving shopping tips.

YES!!! The most wheelchair-accessible beaches in the world.

Before-they-were-famous celebrity commercials are so classic.

The most underrated songs from the '00s.

A great round-up of some of the best quotes from Grey's Anatomy.

Now this is true beauty.

Love these words on the power of singing.

Umm, this stylish mod wedding is everything!

Solo weddings...thoughts?

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and BloglovinSee you there, friends! xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I think you and Laura Carmichael (Lady Edith) look a lot alike. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, are you talking about the photo with the dog? Ha, that's not me lol...but Lady Edith is my favorite from Downton Abbey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I'm talking about you! I've always thought you look so similar to that actress. Just remembered it when going through that Downton Abbey link you posted above. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin