Friday, March 25, 2016

Have a Wonderful Easter Weekend

Happy Easter weekend, friends! What are your plans for the holiday? My mom came down with a cold this week, so I'll be doing everything I can to avoid getting it. Got any good home remedies? Thanks, too, for the nice words about my therapy essay on Good Housekeeping. I'm pretty excited, as you can probably tell. I hope you all have an egg-cellent holiday, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web

The new limited-edition Oreo flavor looks so yummy!

13 questions to ask yourself before getting married.

I can really relate to the emotional stages of the creative process.

Spas are becoming places of healing from grief.

Would you ever have a gift registry for a breakup?

Quick, look in your closet for these hot eBay sellers!

How far back in time could you go and still understand English?

Who doesn't love Peeps?

What resilient people have in common.

Beautiful gardens around the world.

A tour of the real Downton Abbey!

OMG, it's a backpack and tent...together.

This Virginia wedding is gorgeous.

I really appreciate Hayden Panettiere's honesty about her battle with postpartum depression.

Meryl Streep is my spirit animal.

The biggest spoilers in film history.

"I married after age 50...for the first time"

25 easy egg decorating ideas.

Speckled malted coconut cake just in time for Easter.

...and a GIANT floral Easter egg!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Here is my cold remedy (not guaranteed to actually prevent or cure a cold, but guaranteed to make you feel better): ginger tea! Cut some slices of fresh ginger (leaving the skin on makes the tea extra spicy) and boil in water. Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice and honey to taste. Drink while hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm a strawberry shortcake Oreo?! Have a good spring break!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin