Thursday, April 14, 2016

Etsy Love: Seriously Fun and Quirky Earrings

Any time I need a dose of the cute and quirky, I can usually be found scrolling through the treasures of Etsy. Seriously, everything there is pure magic, from miniature owls to pop culture pencils to Halloween tea towels to map totes!

As per my typical late-night habits, I came across RingsOfSaturn, a fun shop full of quirky earrings that look vintage and straight-up out of the '80s. I especially love the snazzy pizza ones -- what a fashion statement! Here are six more favorites...
Chinese takeout for the food lovers...
Baseball studs for the sports fanatic...
Fox earrings for the animal lover...
Dinosaur earrings for the kid at heart...
Running shoes for the exercise fiend...

And the greatest part, friends? They're all UNDER $8...fashionable and affordable. What could be better than that? What's your favorite pair? Any of them catch your eye?? xoxo

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin