Saturday, April 16, 2016

Have a Fun Weekend

Happy Saturday, friends!! Well, it's OFFICIALLY the weekend, isn't it? What are you up to? My apologies for being a day late with this week's Link List. If you follow me on Twitter, you know that I was otherwise engage yesterday in a fierce, eyes-almost-glazing-over battle with my taxes -- yes, I know I cut it close this year, but I got them done, so it's all good. I'm spending the rest of the weekend recuperating from all that stress, though...HAHAHA! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Shame on you, Match!

29 quirky home decor buys.

This series of first and last frames of TV shows is so neat.

Are you a '90s kid? Then these Netflix movies are for YOU!

"My Husband And I Bonded Over Death"

15 songs that remind you of your ex.

What is your grandma percentage? C'mon, tell the truth!

I looooove Beatles lyrics trivia!

I'm dying to try this cotton candy maker (or this one!).

An interesting way of looking at disabilities with #SayTheWord.

Music Is Idol is a glorious walk down memory lane.

Who remembers these old MTV shows?

IKEA releases a bike.

The Traveller T-shirt helps you communicate in any country regardless of the language.

Would you go for a city hall wedding?

Weird '80s logos font convergence.

Aww, how cute are these miniatures?

Looks like I missed my popularity prime.

The 11 best Blizzard flavors, ranked.

...and this new Blizzard design looks DELICIOUS!

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin