Monday, April 11, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and happy Monday! Where did the weekend go? It was a fast one as usual, if you ask me! Today's guy is certainly going to be busy for awhile. His whole life changed last week when he won the final season of a certain singing competition. He's a beautiful crooner with a velvety smooth voice. He's a good old Southern boy. And that boyish smile...

TRENT HARMON!!!!!!!!!!

"Falling for you, baby...You just keep killing me one kiss at a time...Ain't nothing now that's gonna save me"

1 comment:

  1. I'm in complete agreement here! I also think his passion for music makes him that more attractive! Totally crushing.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin