Monday, April 18, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends, and welcome to the start of a new week! The weather here in the Midwest was BEAUTIFUL these last two days -- warm, sunny and a pleasant breeze! As you can imagine, I was in heaven, especially yesterday when we were able to sit outside and play some games. Today's guy makes me all sorts of happy too. He's incredibly talented. He's got a sophisticated charm about him. And I could totally see myself dating someone like his character on this show in real life...

BEN SHENKMAN!!!!!!!!!!


  1. Hmm, I haven't seen the show but he has lovely eyes!

  2. oooooh, it's definitely a binge-worthy show! It's on Netflix and the final season starts next month! xoxo


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin