Friday, April 22, 2016

Have a Lovely Weekend

TGIF, friends! Are you excited for the weekend? What are your plans? I've been working really hard lately to up my freelance writing game and get back into the groove of pitching. The good news? It just MIGHT be paying off, as I just turned in my first piece for POPSUGAR Love yesterday! I can't wait to share it with you! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Why you should go to the movies alone.

Wow, what enlightening facts (sorry, couldn't resist the pun!)

Decoder ring, FTW!

10 indoor pools with incredible views.

Loving this cat tote bag.

On the power of '70s rock 'n roll.

"When you misuse the word insane, I'm going to judge you"

How cool are these hyper realistic food drawings?

On self-esteem.

Awesome 1920s-inspired house on the Met's rooftop!

Miniature scenes of your favorite horror movies.

Who remembers these early 2000s songs?

Can I have a lifetime supply of donut ice cream cones, please?

What a sweet professor!

SO EXCITED to see Harriet Tubman on the new $20.

You go, T-Swift!

Can you pass this color test?

These peacock feathers under a microscope are AMAZING!

Are you as annoyed by mansplaining as I am?

This is the kind of husband I want...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin