Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Family Photos: When Your Mom Perfectly Captures Spring...and Harry!

I've got a few errands to run this morning (helllooo, haircut!), but I couldn't resist posting these two photos my mom snapped after work yesterday. Spring, at its finest.
And Harry...what would a classic photo post be without a shot of this cutie? I know I may be just a tad bit biased, but LOOK at those paws! xoxo

P.S. Fun fact: My mom has an overabundance of confidence in her many abilities EXCEPT when it comes to her picture-taking prowess! What?? Feel free to give her a little encouragement in the comments...*nudge, nudge*


  1. Tell your mom she is doing a great job with the photos and to have a Happy Mother's Day!

  2. Your Mother has nothing to worry about. Her photography game is strong! Happy Mothers Day to her!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin