Sunday, May 08, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!


I couldn't let this most glorious of holidays pass without posting a heartfelt message. Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful women out there -- it's YOUR day!! Spend it exactly as you want, whether that's curling up with a book, heading to the movies or heading to the beach. You deserve all the pampering in the whole world!

And to my own Ms. Bear: Thank you is such an understatement when it comes to all the things you've done for me over the years. I am SO grateful for you and hope you know how much you're loved. I wouldn't be the person I am today without your amazing love, support and guidance.

We've been through quite a lot together. We make a pretty great team, don't you think? I love you... xoxo

P.S. Mother's Day through the years: 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin