Monday, May 16, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

From the promise of Fridays to...the gloomy sadness of Mondays. Good morning, friends! How was your weekend? Ready to tackle all this week has to offer? I've got a new Letter To My Future Husband coming up this afternoon, but first: Today's guy just celebrated his 35th birthday. He hails from sunny California. And his boyish good looks and charm is off the charts...

ROBERT BUCKLEY!!!!!!!!!!





"I’m such a goofball – I need someone who can make fun of me."

2 comments:

  1. I was trying to think of what I knew him from... iZombie!! He is a hunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many commercials for that show while watching Jane The Virgin...might have to give it a try.

    I loved Robert Buckley in Lipstick Jungle! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin