Monday, May 16, 2016

These Tiny World Rings Are Seriously Amazing!





The details! The mood!

I can't get enough of these intricately beautiful rings from Secret Wood, can you? Using wood, resin and beeswax, the Canadian jeweler creates exquisite and detailed landscapes -- everything from snowy mountains to blue lagoons to lush forests -- atop little rings.

How cool is that? It'd be like having a mini snow globe at your fingertip all day! xoxo

P.S. A new Letter To My Future Husband is coming right up! :)

[Via My Modern Met]

1 comment:

  1. wow! those jewelries are so beautiful.I really love Tanzanite Color beacause it's deep blue shade is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin