Saturday, May 21, 2016

Have a Breezy Weekend

Happy Saturday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I was working on essay pitches yesterday -- hence why this week's Link List is coming so late. I look forward to doing a bit more writing this weekend as well. Isn't it great when the ideas just flow so easily and it doesn't feel like you're pulling teeth to get every word from brain to keyboard? Knock on wood the Muses stick around awhile! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Who couldn't use more rose gold in their lives?

I'm SO MAD The Family was cancelled!

"All the things I've learned about forgiveness"

Mixed signals are seriously the worst.

Such wise words for those struggling and contemplating suicide.

Just one more reason I love Robin Wright.

If other jobs were like the arts is sad because it's true!

How to talk about death with the grieving.

Shonda Rhimes' new Still Star-Crossed looks at life after Romeo & Juliet.

Harry Styles, what have you done?

19 songs to heal your broken heart.

How beautiful are these billowing forms created by dripping paint in water?

"The moment we stopped being just friends"

On being a freelancer during the summer.

Parents in the '90s vs. today.

Touching words on life with autism.

Oh, I can identify with this writer's addiction to Coca-Cola.

10 tiny tweaks to improve your life.

Jackie Kennedy's is a style icon for all time.

In love with this beaded bracelet...sigh...

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin