Monday, June 13, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and a VERY happy Monday to you! Did you miss me last week? I think my mom really enjoyed her guest posting gig -- and maybe even has a newfound respect for what I do? I really appreciate all her hard work, but it's great to be back! Also great? Today's guy, who is currently wowing me in my newest binge-watch marathon. He's a bit dark and mysterious. He seems incredibly soft spoken. And, I mean, those piercing eyes sure don't disappoint...

MICHAEL C. HALL!!!!!!!!!!





"I think I had a shyness about me, I think I discovered acting as a way to break out of that and as a way of belonging, a sense of being special."

3 comments:

  1. SO MUCH AGREEMENT HERE. When I watched Dexter, I was all about swooning for him more often than I probably should considering the character he played haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Dexter - I've been thinking about re-watching the series. So good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin