Monday, June 27, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends, and a VERY fine morning to you! I've got a really exciting essay coming out this week that I'm super proud of, but first things first. If you notice a connection between the next few weeks of Man Candy, it's because I'm deep in a binge-watching love affair with Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I actually started showcasing my favorite guys from the show last week. Today's guy (well, more like character) loved to be bad. His hairstyle is pretty amazing. And he pulls of a British accent flawlessly...


"My personal philosophy would be don't whine, don't let opportunities pass you by, be willing to work hard, and remember that you don't know as much as you think you do, ever."


  1. YESSSSSS. Loved him in Buffy, but let me tell you this--I favor him so much with that platinum blonde hair that when I saw him in other films with his original hair color, I barely recognized him! Other than that, his attitude, his swagger, and his bad- ass self overall just take over my heart every single time I watch a Buffy rerun.

  2. Haha! I know, Chelsea! I'm re-watching Buffy and think he's just hilarious! Spike tries to be all bad, but toward the later seasons, you could tell he really wasn't! :)

    1. Oh I know! He had my heart zig-zagging all over the place. I love the episode where they sing Walk Through the Fire. I think it sums up his character well.

  3. Aww Spike is the BEST! He really pulled off that accent so well!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin