Thursday, June 02, 2016

Summer Savings With Groupon Coupons

(This is a sponsored post, though all opinions are mine. Thanks so much for continuing to support So About What I Said's wonderful sponsors!)

Shopping and I have a special relationship. This is certainly no secret if you've read my blog over the last eight years. Add summer to the mix and, well, it's practically a match made in heaven.

Enter: Groupon Coupons for extra savings! How have I not known about this until now? The amazing database is full of all the savings you'll need to make this summer the best ever. I love that you're able to easily search for what you're looking for without jumping through a bunch of hoops or having to register. When you hear "Groupon," you typically think of events for groups, but I was excited to discover that Groupon Coupons has literally thousands of coupons codes, divided into categories and stores to make everything that much easier -- think places like Kohl's and Travelocity!

Here's just a small sampling of the awesome stores available...
  • Amazon
  • eBay
  • Target
  • Walgreens
  • Forever21
  • Michaels
  • Barnes & Noble
  • Sears
  • Dollar Tree
  • Etsy
How cool is that? And, some of the current deals available.
  • $10 Off Your First Order | Amazon Prime Now
  • Summer Essentials Starting at $3.90 | Forever21
  • 20% Off Select Items | Best Buy
  • Up To 30% Off Home Stuff | Target
  • Up To 50% Off Shoes & Sandals | Kohl's

I don't know about you, but my head is spinning with possibilities! Now if you'll excuse me, I have some gift cards from Amazon and eBay that I've been meaning to use. Happy summer shopping, friends! xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]

1 comment:

  1. Really smart! thanks for sharing! xo


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin