Saturday, June 25, 2016

Have a Cool Weekend

Good day, friends! Are you excited for the weekend? What are your plans? We're getting together with friends for lunch today and I'm hoping the weather will be nice so we can sit outside for game time! There's really nothing like those warm summer days! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Do you remember your old phone numbers?

"The ring I made to remember my father by"

10 naive words for the gullible.

A Golden Girls-themed restaurant is coming to NYC.

Queen Elizabeth just cool!

The 30 best songs of 2016 so far. What's your favorite?

All pop culture fanatics should visit these restaurants.

Miranda Sings is my spirit animal.

A letter from the love you haven't met yet.

The lessons one woman learned while working at a suicide crisis hotline.

Quiz: Which Buffy The Vampire Slayer villain are you?

LOVE this petition for a rainbow flag emoji.

Umm, is this chef single?

True love.

How perfect are these DIY graphic beach towels for summer?

What a beautiful collection of flower petals.

Thoughts on this ultimate wedding playlist?

Was 1997 really the best year in music?

I want this lemon square bar soap, don't you?

5 summer beauty products for redheads.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

1 comment:

  1. Great post, this certainly gives me all the weekend reading I need, might actually start with some in my work lunch hour.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin