Monday, July 11, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends, and welcome to good old Monday! What's that? You're still tired to the bone and need a little pick-me-up? Oh, I've been there -- haven't we all? Maybe this guy will make you smile. He's definitely a BIG 10 on the adorkable scale. He's funny. And he's a ginger just like me...

SETH GREEN!!!!!!!!!!

"I firmly believe in marriage. It's a real important decision that takes a lot of dedication and time. If you're thinking about divorce. You shouldn't get married."

1 comment:

  1. I think he's so hilarious. He's not my usual type of crush, but there are definite films and TV appearances where he's grabbed my attention. And like I say, a funny guy is always more attractive in my book.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin