Monday, July 18, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! I don't know about you, but I'm ready to tackle the new week! I'm super excited about the post Ms. Bear and I are co-writing this afternoon; it's going to be fun! Also high on the Fun Meter? Today's guy, who made me laugh for seven seasons as Buffy's faithful sidekick. He battled demons on the show, but he's shown determination in battling his own personal demons in real life. His smile is infectious. And he seems like the type of guy you'd just want to chill with and shoot the breeze...


"No one escapes being haunted by something that absolutely terrifies them to the core, but very few feel it's okay to admit what it is that haunts us."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin