Monday, July 25, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! I hope you're having a great Monday so far! Janelle and I miss my mom, of course, but I'm excited for her to write her annual NYC blog post when she gets back -- look for it soon! Meanwhile, today's guy is worldly and exotic. He's refined, with his accent and specs. And, if his character from Buffy was really my high school librarian, I'm pretty sure I would have spent all four years spying on him from the stacks...


"I have a very open mind. I believe that there's a spirit world. I believe that there's a lot of stuff out there that we don't know about, don't want to understand, and sometimes we don't want to understand it."

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're continuing with BTVS characters. I always loved Giles. His "librarian looks" definitely made me ogle him!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin