Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Two Inspiring Quotes About Love

So I think I've realized something: The grand old Internet is a veritable treasure trove of inspiring love quotes. I'm talking about the dreamy, romantic kind that just seem to get your heart zinging and singing -- and yes, even sometimes aching.

Take this first quote, above, for instance. I'm a writer. I have my words. And those words? They seem to flow so much easier and faster and with lightning speed when I'm either hurling toward love or desperately trying to run away from it. Really. It's true. It's like there's zero in between; I'm either one or the other extremes. Or maybe I don't know how to be comfortable in the middle? Certainly, life is more exciting on either extreme, but can you really live their all the time? I'm not so sure that's possible -- will you always eventually swing head-first into the other direction??
And then there's this random quote I found on Tumblr. YES!! That's exactly the kind of love I want. That's exactly what I want to be for someone. I always think, "Man, I'm going to love the heck out of someone someday and it's going to be beautiful." Every part, every flaw, every passion, every inch. I'm in this for the long haul. After all, there's really no other way to do it, is there?? What's the point if you're not giving all of yourself to someone else? We like to think we're these private, self-sufficient, solitary creatures, but, really, we're just kidding ourselves if we actually believe that. It's some sort of lie we keep telling ourselves over and over, hoping that we'll eventually believe it. Something tells me we'll never believe it.

Have you come across any sweet love quotes recently, friends? What are some of your favorites of all time?? Be sure to post them in the comments and let us know what they mean to you! xoxo

P.S. Speaking of love, a new Love Lounge is coming up this afternoon! :)

1 comment:

  1. The quotes hold true for all writers and artists. "Our Sweetest Songs Are Those That Tell Of Saddest Thought" ~P.B.Shelley.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin