Monday, August 29, 2016

Etsy Love: Fun Food-Themed Jewelry

It's no secret that I'm a pretty big foodie -- maybe I got it from Ms. Bear and all the wonderful creations she'd cook growing up?? I'm not entirely sure, but what I am certainly sure of? Mariana's jewelry creations are just delicious! See what I did there?

But seriously, her Etsy shop LA NOSTALGIE is a food lover's perfect idea of paradise! Those teeny macaroons! Those mini hot dogs! Those Halloween donuts! That little strawberry cake! I think I'm in love...

Which one is your favorite, friends?? Wouldn't these be fun to wear for the fall? Just beware if your stomach starts to growl! xoxo

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin