Thursday, August 25, 2016

Fall Savings With Groupon

(This is a sponsored post, though all opinions are mine. Thanks so much for continuing to support So About What I Said's wonderful sponsors!)

There's something incredibly special about personalized gifts, isn't there? Maybe it's that little extra touch that I love so much or the thought that goes into it, but those kinds of gifts are seriously the best.

And to be the one giving those gifts? That's always been my favorite part. For my mom's 50th birthday, I gave my mom a custom calendar filled with family photos. And a few years later, I gave her a set of stones with our favorite Frasier quotes on them. Both gifts were full of love and straight from the heart.

That's why I'm loving so many of the deals on Groupon right now! There are so many ways to personalize your gift to that special someone and the savings are incredible -- like a personalized cutting board, giant photo blanket and custom photo canvas wraps!

Be sure to check out Groupon, especially with back-to-school season in full swing. What a great way to keep a loved one in your thoughts -- even if they're heading to college and will be far away from home.

What's your top pick, friends? Do you have a favorite? Are you Groupon obsessed? And, don't forget to LIKE Groupon on Facebook and FOLLOW on Twitter for extra fun and savings!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I recently bought three photo canvases off Groupon as gifts - one for a wedding, one for an engagement, & only for my boyfriend's birthday. I think they've become my new go-to gift!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin