Friday, August 26, 2016

Have a Fantastic Weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and a very happy TGIF to you!! Any fun plans this weekend? We've got a pretty quiet weekend ahead, which is just fine by me because I'm exhausted from trying to get back into my work routine after a decidedly laid-back summer! I hope you all have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

19 ways to celebrate the 19th Amendment!! #WomensEqualityDay

The paradox of writing.



Five books that will change your life.

Wouldn't this mug look great on my desk?

On feeling body positive when you have a disability.

I love these women celebrities who slayed sexist interview questions.

Have you read any of these old-school YA books?

The most popular book the year you were born.


How to be active on social media without losing your mind.

Good Housekeeping's beauty editor takes Twitter by storm with powerful tweets.

Ooops! Guess these songs aren't so romantic after all.

Barack and Michelle...their love story in photos.

Can you name these 29 lesser-known films by one image?

Women who made history at the Rio Olympics.

Umm, how cool is this first look of Hairspray Live??

The most heartbreaking character exits on Grey's Anatomy, ranked.

...and the 21 most annoying TV characters ever.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

1 comment:

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin