Friday, August 19, 2016

Have a Terrific Weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Are you excited for the weekend? I took one of my classic shopping trips to Target today and found myself overcome with excitement over all the school supplies! If you ask me, RIGHT NOW is the most wonderful time of the year. We're also getting together with friends tomorrow, which will be fun! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

The cutest behind-the-scenes photos from the U.S. women's gymnastics team!

What a hilarious JCPenney catalog from 1977...oh, those were the days!

Now this is a trend I can get behind.

What city should I live in?

Aww, Zac Efron is so cute!

This is me every time I watch a scary movie.

Is this generation losing the ability to be in love?

Barb from Stranger Things is now a Barbie doll.

Billboard's all-time top 100 songs.

Oh, yesss -- a live-action version of The Little Mermaid is coming!

How adorable is the googly-eyed purple squid?

Thought-provoking piece on how the media prevents us from empathizing with disabled characters.

10 amazing gymnastics routines.

Oh, '70s musical heartthrobs.

Can you name all of these romantic comedies?

These songs will make you cry uncontrollably.

I heart this iPhone case.

How delicious does this strawberry shortcake look?

Childhood lessons from unlikely teachers.

The USPS is releasing Star Trek stamps. #LiveLongAndProsper

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend! I just clicked on the link for the JCPenney catalog from 1977. Wow, was interesting to see what was in fashion then!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin