Monday, August 22, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Ahh, Monday -- how I love and loathe you all at the same time! Please be good to me this week, alright? I hope you all have a great week to, and to kick things off, today's guy is a rather interesting pick. It's not exactly a person, but more like a TV character; you can even probably guess which show he's on based on the last few weeks. Anyway, he's fun. He's got a snazzy sense of style. And he's extremely perceptive and intuitive...

LORNE FROM ANGEL!!!!!!!!!!





"Well, first there was the welcome home parade thrown in my honor, ticker tape, streamers. Honestly, I was so touched I almost wept."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin