Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Summer Binge-Watching: Stranger Things on Netflix



Have you caught Stranger Things fever yet? It's pure madness, I tell you, and I've been powerless in resisting it. We started watching the series over the weekend and are already halfway done -- and there are only EIGHT episodes!

Stranger Things stars Winona Ryder as Joyce, a mom determined to find her son after he vanishes without a trace. Of course, just like any good thriller, you quickly realize that nothing is as it seems -- odd, strange and downright supernatural things start to happen. Everything is one giant mystery, but one thing is clear: The boy's disappearance is not your average run-of-the-mill missing persons case.

The show takes place in Indiana in 1983 and the decade is captured perfectly -- the music, the fashion and a bit of John Hughes-style teen romance thrown in for good measure.

If you're in the mood for a nostalgic thriller that will keep you on the edge of your seat, I highly recommend Stranger Things. It's the perfect summer series that will leave you constantly saying, "Oh, just one more!"
What are you binge-watching this summer, friends? Any favorites? You know I'm always looking to add to my Must-Watch List... xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I just started this & am loving it. It's so creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to watch it. One of my cousins is an extra in two episodes. I'll probably never be able to find him though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the X Files.

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin