Friday, September 09, 2016

Have a Relaxing Weekend

Good afternoon, friends, and woohoo for Friday!! I'm working from the library today, so I (hopefully!) can get all my work done by the time I get home. Now THAT'S the way to start the weekend in style! I hope you all have a relaxing weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

SO EXCITED to see these first photos from season 13 of Grey's Anatomy!

Sad to hear of the passing of Lady Chablis -- such an inspiring woman!

Round-up of the best drugstore makeup! Time for a Walgreens run!

Tolstoy reads from his Calendar of Wisdom in a rare recording.

How pop cultured are you?

A custom stroller for a woman with a disability.

Hilarious summaries of classic novels.

Thoughts on this wedding cake trend?

Aww, this elderly couple wear matching outfits!

What a cool feature of the lamps in Central Park.

The five things your kids will remember about you.

Just in time for Halloween -- looooving these Hocus Pocus t-shirts.

The psychology behind color and emotion.

Oh, Six Feet Under, why do you wreck me so??

What it feels like to be the last generation to remember life before the Internet.

Cool enamel pins.

How fun would it be to do font research?

10 great books for empowering young girls.

Score! Useful Web sites you never knew you needed.

TV's baddest antiheroes... #Dexter

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin