Friday, September 30, 2016

Have a Fun Weekend

Welcome to the weekend, friends! I don't know about you, but I'm pumped for two whole days of no work! But I am looking forward to one thing next week -- it's Fall Fashion Week on So About What I Said!! Excited, right? See you all back here on Monday, and I hope you have a relaxing weekend. Here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Who's your favorite couple from Buffy?

Gosh, I loved this show!

Emma Watson on gender equality.

Pride flag waves in outer space.

Pretty in love with these bracelets.

Here's to better flirting!

The Lion King is going live action!

How to overcome a binge-watching addiction.

What's the sexiest thing about you?

The perfect little leaf ring for fall.

YESSSS!!! It's time to stop calling women crazy.

How hauntingly beautiful are these bottled flowers?


Ouch, Google makes us overestimate our intelligence.

Lasting relationships come down to two things.

Good news: Our cat obsession makes us healthier and happier!

Is too much confidence really a bad thing?

Check out these photos for a new view of history.

Why disability visibility is so important.

...and 13 frustrating things people with disabilities face on the regular.

And as always, feel free to connect with me on Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Bloglovin! See you there, friends! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin