Monday, September 12, 2016

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends!! Are you excited for a new week? Ready, at least? I haven't decided yet which camp I fall in, but while I'm thinking about it, here's one of my favorite guys. I first saw him in Ugly Betty and again in Six Feet Under, which we just finished over the weekend -- whew! What an emotional roller coaster that was! Anyway, he's incredibly swoon-worthy. He's got mesmerizing eyes. And he just sort of captivates my soul...

FREDDY RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!!!!!





"I'm drawn more to quality, and so if the quality is in television, I go in that direction. If it's in film, I go in that direction. But I don't limit myself or discriminate against any of the mediums."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin